1. Green Gable or, in my case, Candy Apple Gable. I am about 50% through knitting this sweater in Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece - Candy Apple. I started knitting it on Saturday, June 23, and am hoping to finish it by the end of this weekend.
2. Next on the needles, we have an UnRusted Root. It will be knitted with Jungle Green Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. I am hoping that this sweater knits up as quickly as Green Gable.
3. Then we have Fifi, which will be knit in Rowan Calmer - Kiwi, for the SKC KAL.
4. Then there is the shaped lace tee from Knitting Lingerie Style. I will be doing it in black with Cascade Pima Tencel.
5. I also have the karabella antique cotton ready to make the Josephine top from the summer 2007 Interweave Knits.
6. Last but not least (well, of the large projects, at least) is the Hemp for Knitting leaf lace skirt to be knit with the chocolate color of allhemp6.
I think that these projects and the other assortment of smaller projects that I have going on should get me through at least the rest of summer.
I have also done alot of stash enhancing for other projects and will be photographing it soon to share the yarn porn. I will learn self control. (or at least try to.)