J S I N S

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Secret Pal 11 Contest #2 Questionnaire

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
This is a toss up between stitch markers and a measuring tape. I don't think I could live without either of those.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
Yes! It wouldn't be a vacation if I couldn't squeeze in any knitting time. The amount and type of project depends on the type of trip. If I am going to the beach or running around alot, I would take portable projects like socks. If it's a more leisurely trip, I would probably take a larger project like a sweater. In all honesty, it really comes down to what I want to work on most at the time.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
I went to Madrid a couple of years ago and LOVED Spain. I haven't gotten to do as much travel as I'd like to and would like to start traveling more, particularly more international travel.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
Hmm... this is difficult because I bounce around alot depending upon what I am in the mood to knit. I would have to say that my favorite book at the moment is Fitted Knits by Stephanie Japel and, yes, I own it.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I've never listened to any podcasts.

6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
I've been very into green lately but, overall, I am a red girl through and through, so I would have to say Red (blue reds, not orange reds.)

7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
It depends on how horrible the mistake was. If it was unfixable and ruined the project, I would frog it and start over. If it was small and could be fixed or hidden, I would probably keep going.

8. Where is the most unsual spot you've ever knit?
Most of my knitting has been done in fairly usual spots - home, at the pool, on an airplane, in the movie theater, in the park, etc. I guess the most unusual place that I have ever knit was at a dragon boat race.

No comments: