J S I N S

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Say hello to my little friends...

I did a little pattern purchasing today. Please say hello to my newest acquisitions.


I don't have any yarn in the stash for this but I'm thinking of ordering Knitpicks Andean Silk for it. I'm currently torn between the Cranberry and Sangria colorways.

Next up, we have the lovely Juliet by Zephyr Style.





I think I prefer the full length version of this sweater. I'm thinking about ordering Knitpicks Wool of the Andes Bulky in the Pewter colorway for this cardi.



And last but not least, we have The Somewhat Cowl by Wendy Bernard.





I'm probably going to break down and order the Blue Sky Alpacas Alpaca and Silk for the Somewhat Cowl. I am currently sticking to my yarn moratorium and have not ordered any of the yarns for these projects. I have to knit at least three of the sweater projects that I already have yarn for before I will allow myself to purchase any yarn for additional sweater projects. I'm currently working on Rusted Root and think the other two sweaters will be the feminine cardi with puffed sleeves from Fitted Knits by Stephanie Japel and Ms. Marigold by Zephyr Style.



1 comment:

Silver said...

Ack! Making me add more things to my Ravelry queue is eeeevil! (And a sign of good taste. ;))