J S I N S

Friday, January 16, 2009

4 posts in one week! A blog record for jsins.

I think this is the first time since I started the blog that I have actually posted 4 times in one week. Hopefully, this is a habit that I will continue through 2009.

I finally have a place to sit and knit in my new apartment. My new couch was delivered yesterday and is super comfortable. I can foresee many hours spent knitting away on it.

And what will I be knitting away on? I've cast on a pair of cuff-down socks with some Noro Kureyon Sock yarn from my stash. I've never knit with Noro and I'm finding the color changes to be very exciting. I'm never quite sure how it's all going to come together until the next color pops up. The yarn is a bit crunchy but not in a bad way. The knitted fabric feels much softer than the yarn itself does as you knit with it.
Happy Friday! Go Steelers!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!